In late summer we’d delivered an Eco-Loo Mini Capture 10/18 to a customer who lived on a narrowboat not too far from us. One of their neighbours had popped over to have a look at their Eco-Loo and then contacted us to make one for them!
They wanted to paint it themselves in a particular shade of green, so we were asked to supply it with a primer/undercoat.
It benefits from the latest enhancements and upgrades that are being rolled out into our 2018 models, which include:
- White, waterproof coating to the inside of the toilet which includes SteriTouch® antibacterial additive.
- Solid oak toilet seat and lid
- Stainless steel rear hinge and solid brass seat hinges (no corrosion)
- Vinyl base and lower sides, silicone sealed to ensure any leaks are kept in the base and don’t get onto the wood
- Seat and separator are removable for cleaning and maintenance – four bolts keep everything in place. A neoprene strip sits between the separator and the seat to keep a seal.
(Above: As supplied to the customer in mid tones primer/undercoat)
(Above: some of the new interior finishing touches on the 2018 model)
(Above: The finished toilet, as painted by the customer)
If there are any special finishes you want, do let us know – we’re happy to work with you to get you your ‘perfect’ looking compost toilet!